Alten
1 weeks ago
New tlhd server?
Given the latest reveals in the main thread of /trash/, mainlu Bizzarrejoe and Vale having made the old tlhd server into *Sinctuary*, which they are managing like the Gestapo, banning people left annd right, forcing homosexual stuff practically everwhere and reporting discord accounts of people they dont like....

Shouldnt we make a new discord server? Let them rot in their hellhole (obviously they would be banned on sight if they chose to "drop by".)

thegreatgreninja
1 weeks ago
It's BizzarreJoe that's been doing that, not Vale, BizzarreJoe is a piece of shit and always has
Alten
1 weeks ago
To be fair, Vale is his bitchboy-----HECK joe could murder a person randomly in the street and Vale would defend Joe claiming it was the random victim's fault for getting in Joe's way
thegreatgreninja
1 weeks ago
Alten said:
To be fair, Vale is his bitchboy-----HECK joe could murder a person randomly in the street and Vale would defend Joe claiming it was the random victim's fault for getting in Joe's way

Vale is a decent dude but unfortunately you're right about him defending Joe, idk why Vale is even friends with that piece of shit in the first place
Xero
1 weeks ago
Ocfags are assholes?
Color me shocked.
Alten
1 weeks ago
Actually the *OCfags* barely fight between each other. The reason of all this shit is jow BizzarreJoe ended as mod. He started to ninja ban people every now and then. After a while he started to demand more male on male stuff and more yuri stuff in every content that was being created.Then he publicly started to harrass people that wanted normal content (which is probably the 95% of the booru). Also he was mass banning people because of the trash thread just because
thegreatgreninja
1 weeks ago
Alten said:
Actually the *OCfags* barely fight between each other. The reason of all this shit is jow BizzarreJoe ended as mod. He started to ninja ban people every now and then. After a while he started to demand more male on male stuff and more yuri stuff in every content that was being created.Then he publicly started to harrass people that wanted normal content (which is probably the 95% of the booru). Also he was mass banning people because of the trash thread just because


don't mind Xero, he's autistic

also BizarreJoe abuses his powers as a mod and bans people for no reason for the most part, and he does harass people most of the time, one of the reasons why I hate the him
TMNTFAN85
1 weeks ago
Jesus christ. I knew joe was a jerk, but holy shit...
Alten
1 weeks ago
And Joe doesn't stop there, among the bullshit that HAS BEEN REGISTERED and he did we have:

>Manually report discord accounts so they get banned or TOSed and frozen for days. This is mainly people he doesn't like or are straight or arent with his stupid bias that humanity is in reality gay.

>Hijack discord servers or joining them to brainwash the mods about people he doesn't like so those people are already banned even before joining. Or get people he doesn't like banned with lies. (Currently happening in the private discord of the nsfw artist Chilledguy, if Joe says it, Chillguy bans first and doesn't answer questions later.

>Direct threats to servers that have themes of shit he likes [mostly Loud house] to manually report them and get them erased if they don't focus on gay shit or shit he wants.

>Using the "you are homophobic" card every time stuff doesn't happens as he wants.[This happened in *Sinctuary* when lioxd refused to make stuff for him for free, mainly gay stuff. If anyone knows lioxd he is a fucking saint, and you have to imagine what kind of autism levels Joe reached to piss him off. BTW lioxd owned him in that discussion]

>Doing actual fraud. He says he is from Venezuela and he is piss poor, so he asks for money for nothing in return fairly regularly.

thegreatgreninja
1 weeks ago
Alten said:
And Joe doesn't stop there, among the bullshit that HAS BEEN REGISTERED and he did we have:

>Manually report discord accounts so they get banned or TOSed and frozen for days. This is mainly people he doesn't like or are straight or arent with his stupid bias that humanity is in reality gay.

>Hijack discord servers or joining them to brainwash the mods about people he doesn't like so those people are already banned even before joining. Or get people he doesn't like banned with lies. (Currently happening in the private discord of the nsfw artist Chilledguy, if Joe says it, Chillguy bans first and doesn't answer questions later.

>Direct threats to servers that have themes of shit he likes [mostly Loud house] to manually report them and get them erased if they don't focus on gay shit or shit he wants.

>Using the "you are homophobic" card every time stuff doesn't happens as he wants.[This happened in *Sinctuary* when lioxd refused to make stuff for him for free, mainly gay stuff. If anyone knows lioxd he is a fucking saint, and you have to imagine what kind of autism levels Joe reached to piss him off. BTW lioxd owned him in that discussion]

>Doing actual fraud. He says he is from Venezuela and he is piss poor, so he asks for money for nothing in return fairly regularly.



yeah it's only a matter of time before Joe continues to bug Chillguy in his server so he can get more people banned from there that he doesn't like, I really wish Chillguy could ban Joe instead and Lio is based especially for owning Joe, I wish I could have seen Lio destroys Joe
1


Reply | New Topic | Help | Forum Index