Xboy
1 months ago
Wtf America (I’m from japan)
I understand internet, but for fuck sakes use your own fucking age of consent thing AMERICA and not anyone else, if the character comes from America use the AOC because you all get defensive ,I’ve seen, when someone calls you out on legitimately on making loli/shota and calls you a pedo Artist. please don’t give me the BS of it’s a cartoon because it still doesn’t excuse the fucked up shit you do, saying “it’s a cartoon” is the stupidest defense I keep hearing. All I ask is use the laws your country gives you and STOP BEING STUPIDLY CRITICAL/DEFENSIVE WHEN SOMEONE CALL YOU OUT ON THIS FOR FUCK SAKE!
thegreatgreninja
1 months ago
didn't know Japan has sjws
Del
1 months ago
^ Because it don't (actually IS from Japan and was raised there before coming to the US). Despite being a bit progressive, Japan is still a traditionalist right wing country (with many centrists even leaning right)

What funny is Japan have one of the most lax AoC laws. (as long as its something like a handjob or blowjob, a 30yo can LEGALLY receive it from someone as young as 15 so long as there is consent). NOW I'm gonna give it the benefit of the doubt and just assume they are calling out the hypocrites, but then their argument don't correlate with that, so clearly this is someone who is disgruntled by all the loli/shota, coming up with a bad argument to tell people to stop drawing what they like. OR a troll who still need some more experience.
nin10do
1 months ago
pretty sure this asshole is a troll, what type of japanese person names themselves after fucking Xbox, you know the biggest seller there is Sony or Nintendo, sure they've been breaking into the market in the past few years, but still, I doubt this asshole is really japanese, take it from a real japanese person
TigerDiamond
1 months ago
Xboy said:
I understand internet, but for fuck sakes use your own fucking age of consent thing AMERICA and not anyone else, if the character comes from America use the AOC because you all get defensive ,I’ve seen, when someone calls you out on legitimately on making loli/shota and calls you a pedo Artist. please don’t give me the BS of it’s a cartoon because it still doesn’t excuse the fucked up shit you do, saying “it’s a cartoon” is the stupidest defense I keep hearing. All I ask is use the laws your country gives you and STOP BEING STUPIDLY CRITICAL/DEFENSIVE WHEN SOMEONE CALL YOU OUT ON THIS FOR FUCK SAKE!

This bring me flashbacks about the Celeste bitch
Hateless
4 weeks ago
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/054/069/936.jpg
lildirkdirk
4 weeks ago
Xboy said:
I understand internet, but for fuck sakes use your own fucking age of consent thing AMERICA and not anyone else, if the character comes from America use the AOC because you all get defensive ,I’ve seen, when someone calls you out on legitimately on making loli/shota and calls you a pedo Artist. please don’t give me the BS of it’s a cartoon because it still doesn’t excuse the fucked up shit you do, saying “it’s a cartoon” is the stupidest defense I keep hearing. All I ask is use the laws your country gives you and STOP BEING STUPIDLY CRITICAL/DEFENSIVE WHEN SOMEONE CALL YOU OUT ON THIS FOR FUCK SAKE!

Yall niggas caused pearl harbor now stfu
TMNTFAN85
4 weeks ago
shut the fuck up you jap! your culture is all about loli's and underage art and porn.
Del
4 weeks ago
^ Now thats very funny considering where you're from LOL
thegreatgreninja
4 weeks ago
Del said:
^ Now thats very funny considering where you're from LOL


yeah TMNT/Salvo is a hypocrite too lmao
Misha
4 weeks ago
All I ask is use the laws your country gives you


Ok

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/06/usa-japan-austria-rebut-u-ns-proposal-to-ban-certain-anime-comics-manga/85554/

“ In the United States, federal law provides that it is illegal to create, possess, or distribute a visual depiction of any kind, including a drawing, cartoon, sculpture or painting, that depicts a minor engaging in sexually explicit conduct and is obscene. However, visual depictions (CGI, anime, etc.) where there is not a “real” child are typically protected by the First Amendment.
Fuck_Life
3 weeks ago
This entire thread is gay and has nothing to do with the Loud House.
BigDirk
3 weeks ago
Fuck_Life said:
This entire thread is gay and has nothing to do with the Loud House.

ur gay
BigDirk
3 weeks ago
Misha said:
All I ask is use the laws your country gives you


Ok

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/06/usa-japan-austria-rebut-u-ns-proposal-to-ban-certain-anime-comics-manga/85554/

“ In the United States, federal law provides that it is illegal to create, possess, or distribute a visual depiction of any kind, including a drawing, cartoon, sculpture or painting, that depicts a minor engaging in sexually explicit conduct and is obscene. However, visual depictions (CGI, anime, etc.) where there is not a “real” child are typically protected by the First Amendment.

Shut up aint nobody care about legal shit
starduzt
2 weeks ago
Feeding trolls are we?

Risky move.
_DrDepressed
2 weeks ago
starduzt said:
Feeding trolls are we?

Risky move.


Why can’t people complain/talk about weird/FUCKED UP things other countries do w/o people getting triggered
Alowicious
1 weeks ago
I've been to Japan. I'm pretty damn positive the creator of this thread isn't one. They're obviously trolling. Why else join a Booru of a cartoon that consists of countless characters under 18? It's like going to a Yaoi Booru and complaining about all the damn pics of guys making out or joining a All Things Japanese Booru and not expecting countless pics of loli, shota, guru, tentacles, dog piss or incest because, let's face it, AOC aside, I'm pretty darn sure incest is illegal in Japan. But those guys love it. It's their guilty not-so-secret. It's what Interracial porn is to America's White Nationalist.
1


Reply | New Topic | Help | Forum Index