MegaRider
5 months ago
Make a new loud booru
Obviously no one is going to stop the post spamming that's happening so there should be a new loud booru since there is no saving this one
Sprocket
5 months ago
Man, a lot happened today. None of it good mind you, but still. I hope there's a chance this place will be saved.
TheExistentialist
5 months ago
Ugh. Why’d this have to happen now?
MegaRider
5 months ago
TheExistentialist said:
Ugh. Why’d this have to happen now?
Because no one moniters this site.
MegaRider
5 months ago
Sprocket said:
Man, a lot happened today. None of it good mind you, but still. I hope there's a chance this place will be saved.
At this point I don't think so. This little shit is spamming so many times that we can't stop it. I've been the only one it feels like that's been reporting the unrelated stuff this person keeps shitting out
Sprocket
5 months ago
I was trying to stem the shit flow but realized that I don't care that much. It will be fixed or it won't and I have other things to do.
TheExistentialist
5 months ago
For fuck’s sake, this site is the reason I bought a tablet and started drawing in the first place. And now it could potentially be killed off? What a fucking waste.
MegaRider
5 months ago
TheExistentialist said:
For fuck’s sake, this site is the reason I bought a tablet and started drawing in the first place. And now it could potentially be killed off? What a fucking waste.

Not if the person that created this site makes a new loud house themed booru.
MegaRider
5 months ago
Sprocket said:
I was trying to stem the shit flow but realized that I don't care that much. It will be fixed or it won't and I have other things to do.
Even if you don't care anymore people are going to be confused and ask "is this supposed to be a loud house booru or this another anime booru?" At this point the first 20 pages and still rising are going to confuse people because this place is suppose to be loud house themed not anime and hentai themed
Witchfinder
5 months ago
This is what happens when you try to take away the Sin Kids/Love Children/ect. It's like Moses calling down the plagues over Egypt up this bitch.
Sprocket
5 months ago
Mega I still care about the quality of the booru, however only one person can fix it. We can't do anything anymore.
MegaRider
5 months ago
Witchfinder said:
This is what happens when you try to take away the Sin Kids/Love Children/ect. It's like Moses calling down the plagues over Egypt up this bitch.
That's not what it's about and why this is happen.
MegaRider
5 months ago
Sprocket said:
Mega I still care about the quality of the booru, however only one person can fix it. We can't do anything anymore.
I know and I hope that the owner of this place sees this and does something. I bet this anon (who is probably KKKK) is doing this because they hate the loud house. I've seen this happen on deviantart before a couple of times but that person was also a hacker
lolex120
5 months ago
Ask Misha for help. Since he's going to delete some pics soon means he has interest on this booru (or i guess he does). If not i'll be waiting for a new booru
Zerstort
5 months ago
allow me to ask what the absolute fuck has even happened
Timelord999
5 months ago
What's the new booru going to be called
Rolgao
5 months ago
Will it have blackjack and hookers?
gaytrash
5 months ago
Rolgao said:
Will it have blackjack and hookers?

Will it have russian agents and minecraft p0rn?


jk
tlh
5 months ago
just incase i made one
http://tlh.booru.org/


I got bored waiting for it to get fixed
TheExistentialist
5 months ago
^A new booru just won’t feel the same. Everyone’s hard work is on this one. Sigh. Do things really have to be reset? Is there really no salvaging this booru?
1 2>>>


Reply | New Topic | Help | Forum Index