New kids
There should be a love child of barbie and her sisters with Lincoln
no more cancer please
N. O
Witchfinder
7 days ago
Who the fuck is Barbie?
thegreatgreninja
6 days ago
Legionario_di_Lynncoln_II said:
N. O

cancer calling another thing cancer, ironic
Witchfinder said:
Who the fuck is Barbie?

She's a cartoon character
thegreatgreninja said:
Legionario_di_Lynncoln_II said:
N. O

cancer calling another thing cancer, ironic


cancer calling cancer a guy who called cancer to a cancer
Lolland
6 days ago
Sta per cominciare una lotta a chi fa la frase più lunga?
Legionario_di_Lynncoln_II said:
thegreatgreninja said:
Legionario_di_Lynncoln_II said:
N. O

cancer calling another thing cancer, ironic


cancer calling cancer a guy who called cancer to a cancer
Afghanistan
6 days ago
So much cancer
zarc4d
5 days ago
barbie has sisters?
Witchfinder
5 days ago
Still don’t know who Barbie is.
zarc4d
5 days ago
its a freaking doll who has the own movies,just google it
zarc4d said:
barbie has sisters?

duh yeah of course
Witchfinder
5 days ago
Oh, it's that stupid doll. Thought it was someone in the actual show.

Fuck that trash, then. OP can fuck right off with that idea.
Witchfinder said:
Oh, it's that stupid doll. Thought it was someone in the actual show.

Fuck that trash, then. OP can fuck right off with that idea.

Hey don't have to be so rude, okay?
1


Reply | New Topic | Help | Forum Index


Would you like to help us to try to get this site ad free? Check out our patreon!